Get involved in Bots open source EDI translatorThere are many ways of getting involved in Bots (just some suggestions....):
- Write a review.
- Linux installer for Bots on debian (in line with debian guidelines)
- Native way of communicating with SAP.
- Let us know your experiences with bots, edifact, x12, tradacoms etc via the mailing list. Your edi experiences are interesting to others.
- Do you miss information on this web site or wiki?
- Tell others about the bots translator.
- Give a link to these web pages.
- Edi/ERP consultants.
Share grammars, mappings, route scripts.
It is easy in bots to generate a plugin from the bots interface.
In the downloads on sourceforge there is a section called 'user contributed plugins'. Some details:
- Plugins are checked before they are published...
- Provide a good description for the plugin: what is does, why you made it etc.
- Provide some edi test messages.
- Bots core programming.
As Bots is open source software you can do adaptations to make Bots better suited for your business cases.
Please send these changes; probably these ar added to Bots; use the bots mailing list for contact.